Search This Blog

Pages

My January


Happy 2016 - Here's to the best year....


Fashion...
Lusting after these pastel, new season Primark sunglasses, just need to find them in store. | The perfect rose gold necklace, and best of all under £5. A great shape and length, perfect everyday style. | The find of the month - finally found my bridesmaid shoes. The brief was fuchsia pink and this Carvela at Kurt Geiger pair fit the bill, perfect colour and heel height and who doesn't love a bow. Also as an add bonus reduced from £90 to just £19! | Some of my weekend outfits, all about comfort in January especially when it's cold. Skinny jeans, UGG boots and cute knitwear plus my new geek chic glasses. | Pretty new season glittery shoes from Next, would be the perfect sparkly addition to my work wardrobe. | Think I may have a Primark obsession but in love with their new Mr Men & Little Miss character t-shirts. Little Miss social media and valentine plus the character I feel sums me up - Little Miss selfie! Again just need to find in store, keep your eyes peeled on my social media to see if I manage to find it (if you see it please tweet me!) | Copper hangers, just what my clothing rail needed and great for blog photography (all my others are mis-matched). 


Blog...
So 2016 marks the start of my newly revamped blog - complete with new layout, a focus on photography and a renewed enthusiasm for my little part of the fashion world.

Just in case you haven't seen the January posts here they all are:

Which one was your favourite?


Life...
The first of my January reads, "Tales from the Back Row: An Outsider's View from Inside the Fashion Industry". I love to read behind the scenes books, very the Devil wears Prada-esque so far. | Found this amazing new clock for my bedroom, love the multi city mini clocks and just how oversized it is, perfect for the big white wall above my TV. | Playing with my new camera and loving this almost romantic shot in the mirror, even makes my no make up face look flawless. The benefits of having a proper camera for photography is very apparent! hoping you will see a difference in quality in my post photos too. | My new dressing table set up, with this gorgeous mirror from Next as the centre piece. Simple but gives me additional storage without taking up to much room. | Such a big kid, but this is one of my favourite Christmas presents from 2015 from my little sister - Stitch's girlfriend Angel. You are never to old for Disney! that is my motto | The rest of the books I am reading this month - Love, style, life by Garance DorĂ© and Love Tanya by Tanya Burr. | First snow of the year! If you don't live in the UK, we rarely get snow and the minute we do the county goes into meltdown, however I love the snow and we went for a walk in the beautiful crisp countryside. | Oh what a beautiful morning, stunning sunrise one crisp morning after the snow. | So excited that the new season of Pretty Little Liars has started on Netflix, the suspense has been killing me and this show is my guilty pleasure on a Wednesday night.

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with new posts!

2 comments

  1. I was so excited when i finally found the copper hangers (they also come in black & white too) good old Primark. Pretty little liars is my favourite show at the moment, so gripping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, and I like the collage idea! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade