Search This Blog

Pages

My Designer Bag Wishlist


Whilst trying to compile my January wishlist i realised apart from finding odd items in the sale i often don't buy much in the first month of the year, so i thought before the new season collections arrive i would focus my New year wishlist on the designer handbags i have on my must own list.

A designer handbag for me should be a classic item, something i can pass down to my daughter. For me this means simple, leather and a classic colour especially as these pieces are an investment and should work with everything in my wardrobe. Most of my wishlist are not brand new styles, but bags that i loved from the moment i saw them and know they will pass the test of time.


1. Givenchy Medium Antigona £1,465 - Selfridges
Saw this a year ago and fell in love with the traditional black one but ever since then everyone has been investing in this beauty and after seeing Suzie from Hello October toting round the grey version, i have been lusting after it even more. Very much a investment item but so worth it for the leather quality, simple styling and simplicity.

2. 3:1 Phillip Lim Pashli mini satchel £695 - Net a Porter
A designer i knew very little about but this satchel is perfection. It has details that are statement but practical plus the textured leather is beautiful and as the cheapest of the wishlist may be my latest purchase (maybe for my 30th).

3. Chloe Drew Small crossbody £1,140  - Selfridges
Another blogger favourite, but this little bag has so much appeal and is a very classic item and works with so many outfits although the price on this one is scary considering the size of the bag but gorgeous leather and a great selection of colours available.

4. Mulberry Bayswater £895 - Mulberry
The bag that has been on my wishlist for years - the one that sparked my love for designer bags 8 years ago. The bayswater is for me the ultimate in grown up sophistication and i always pop into Mulberry to stroke and say hello when i am near a store/concession. I would love to buy in this beautiful oxblood colour, which although not a traditional classic colour, it is the shade i am always drawn to in Mulberry but would happily have in either black or tan if this wasn't available.

If you could choose one designer bag to splurge on, what would you choose?


Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade