Search This Blog

Pages

What i got for Christmas | 2015


A quiet Christmas this year, but i was a very lucky lady and got some amazing gifts from
my wonderful family, so i thought i would share them with you...


So many good titles on my Amazon wishlist, and i was lucky to receive four of them, including a couple of 
items that help me regress back to my childhood:
1. Style Guide: Fashion From Head to Toe
2. Parisian Street Style: The Adult Colouring Book
3. Love, Style, Life - Garance Dore
4. Love Tanya - Tanya Burr

 
5. Vintage fashion to do list
6. Parenthood Season 5 and Elementary Season 3
7. Rose Gold Happy Plugs headphones - happyplugs.com
8. Accessorize & Next gift vouchers
9. Beautiful Tea for Two teapot set
10. New sheepskin boots - Cloud 9
11. Angel, from the Disney's Lilo and stitch movies (I am a sucker for Disney)

12. Nikon Coolpix L840
My main gift - a shiny new camera from my parents. Hoping to up my game on my blog in 2016 and
photography is #1 on my list - I cant wait to get shooting some amazing photographs.

Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade