Search This Blog

Pages

How to Wear: Khaki

How to wear Khaki

A trend colour for SS16, already starting to come through on the highstreet and the perfect addition to any spring look.

Khaki inspiration
Header image: Sincerelyjules. Other 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12

For many, including myself, this colour can be associated the army and seem very masculine but mixed with feminine touches can be very fashionable and chic.

I would consider khaki as a basic colour, it looks amazing with black, white and grey as well as the perfect partner to denim and if you are feeling adventurous also looks pretty amazing with a pop of bright pink. I tend to wear a khaki jacket layered over a summery dress, or my skinny jeans and then mix with a black or white top, but I think I would also love to get a bag or hat in this versatile shade to add colour to a simple outfit. Hopefully the images above will give you some inspiration for your own khaki outfits.

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with new posts!

6 comments

  1. Khaki is having such a major moment right now and I'm def not complaining! It's such a versatile and fun color to wear!

    Xoxo,

    Ashley || Sed Bona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it as a knit! It's a color I'm LOVING at the minute!
    Laura | collectinglabels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aahhh love this shade!!! AWESOME!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies - glad to hear Khaki i so popular x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, very inspiring. I love Khaki it goes so well with black.. it look so chic. Sadly, during autumn I couldn't find anything that I like in that shade :(

    Glace
    www.glaceylace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Glitter Fashionista15 March, 2016

      I struggled to find any nice pieces during the Autumn too, but the colour is here to stay and SS16 is awash with khaki, so keep looking. Don't forget to share any pieces you do find x

      Delete

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade