Search This Blog

Pages

My June


"Eventually all the pieces fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment and know everything happens for a reason."


* Have had a surge of new found blog energy and have been spending a lot of time this month working on content and generally upping my game, including investing in some gorgeous business cards from moo.com. * Fresh perspective means a fresh new look, wanted something a little cleaner and minimal but also a bit more grown up with more functionality. I love the end result - what do you think? Would love to hear all your thoughts and feedback. * This months blog posts: Summer wedding outfits, How to wear: Chambray shirt, a peek into What's on my phone and my Holiday essentials - I am sure you have already seen them but if not check them out and please leave me comments. * Planning essentials on a Sunday afternoon - chilled out and organised. * My favourite flowers peonies are finally in season, one of the best bits of summer and a lovely wedding anniversary reminder, I had them in my bridal bouquet. * A spot of old school inspiration collection, before Pinterest there was magazine collages - I like to still collect images and stick them in my scrapbook. * My first YouTube video in a while, my favourite # a Primark haul - head over to my channel to see what i got. * Loving the new Tatty Devine collection, celebrating all things Minion!!


 * Embracing my inner Carrie Bradshaw and adding a much needed pop of colour to a simple monochrome outfit with my vintage oversized corsage. * Gorgeous new shoes, stripes and a point - amazing and only £20 from ASOS. A great alternative to the traditional ballet pump. * Cutest image in a magazine, love a floral two piece from the gorgeous Alice Temperley. * Need this necklace - oversized and inspired by pink peony petals, just wish it didn't come with a hefty price attached - Tatty Devine (definitely on my sale wish list). * A Zara geometric beauty perfectly styled with a chambray shirt, simple but impactful and also now in the sale. * Have a bit of a weakness for Accessorize jewellery and this set of pink bracelets was no acception, love the coin and tassel detailing and a fabulous neon pink shade perfect compliment to a tan. * Always loosing my car keys in the depths of my bag, but this cute little panda from H&M should help. * Enjoying the sunshine, rocking a lot of gorgeous pink items. * New vintage print dress from ASOS, this layered style is great and fits like a glove (also comes in solids too). * Lust item from the Lulu Guinness sale - the Edie. Perfection in black leather with iconic gold lips as the fastener. * Beautiful floral bag with an equally beautiful neon striped tee from Joules.


* The final piece to complete my lounge, this vintage Parisian clock is hug and looks amazing above my TV, just the perfect finishing touch. * Cactus party happening in the Next men's department, random but kinda cool. * Mad five minutes in Primark with my little sister, embracing the weird and wacky sunglasses - ice lollies and doughnuts. * Hummingbird wall stickers for my bathroom, a gorgeous mix of purple and teal.  A great way to add colour to a small space and easily removed/re-positioned (without leaving marks) from good old Next home. * Selection of pics from my Greek cruise, head over to my Instagram to see more. * I am not a massive fan of flying but I do love being able to buy beauty at 40,000 feet! something oddly soothing about it. This frisky six from Benefit has some great miniatures - a couple of favourites along with some new ones to try, and all perfect travel sized. * Hubby and I in the mountains of Crete, perfecting our selfie stick photography in the sunshine. * After the mountains came a traditional snack - mountain tea with biscuits and cheese, yum yum.

Cannot believe June is over, I have been back from my holiday a whole month which is sad..

Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade