Search This Blog

Pages

March Wishlist


Well I haven't done one of these posts in ages....normally just keep my Wishlist items to the homepage widget but I found so many cute pieces this month that I am lusting after and wanted to share them with you. Lets be honest, we have all spent some of lockdown browsing online and whilst my bank account isn't too pleased about it, I have found some amazing pieces and also new brands (really enjoying discovering local brands & businesses to support)! so this is a collection of fashion along with some home / kid related pieces that I have had me eye on this year.


1. SWYC tote

This tote bag is everything! I saw Emma @brummymummyof2 had ordered one of these in her latest haul and decided I need to add one to my summer tote collection. The ideal mum bag as I can fit lots inside (having a three almost four year old means I carry a lot of stuff!) but the design and personalisation adds something different, elevating it from a traditional changing bag - which I am moving away from as my son is so much older now. Sadly the colourway I want is currently out of stock, but as soon as its back, I will be placing an order ahead of the summer months and filling it when we finally will be able to go places again #lockdownsucks

Jute Market Shopper Bag


2. Lion wall art

A new Instagram seller (@oskieandroo) that I stumbled across on a late night scrolling session (come on we all have had those moments) and OMG how gorgeous is he! I am looking at jazzing up little dudes room this summer and finding pieces like this that are beautiful but also aren't too baby is exactly what I am looking for. There are some other animals including an elephant but Mr Lion is my favourite. Check out her Etsy store for so many gorgeous macramé pieces for the home.

Macrame Lion Wall Hanging


3. Dinosaur prints - Single & Poster 

Although this is a Wishlist, I will admit I have already bought this gorgeous A4 Stegosaurus print for my little boys bedroom, I couldn't resist - its such a beautiful piece by a local artist (@hallelula_prints) and ideal for a dino mad boy. The second piece is a larger A3 poster, which I also need! The detail on these prints is insane and would make such a great idea for a gift. I have had a few bits from this lady before, including the most amazing set of animal flashcards (she lives in my village) and I love the quality and individual-ness of each piece. She does all sorts of beautiful prints, not just dinosaurs so take a look at her store.

Stegosaurus & Dinosaur Poster Print


4. MV vintage tee

It wouldn't be a Wishlist without something from Mint Velvet! Every new season I excitedly scroll through the new in section, ready to choose the pieces for my uniform and this vintage photo tee caught my eye and is perfect for teaming with jeans or chinos & a denim jacket ready for when retail is finally back open again. I love the fit of MV tees and this one is the perfect off white colour with my favourite kind of imagery - vintage with a romantic feel to it.

Cream Photograph T-Shirt


5. Sophia Webster Astra heel

Sophia Webster is my go to designer brand for shoes. Whilst I am still to buy a pair, her designs encapsulates everything I love about fashion - the individualism, quirky and fun and these Astra heels are just beautiful...admittedly maybe not that practical for my day to day life but a girl can dream cant she! I love the subtle nod to stars and the colour palette would make these really easy to style with so many pieces. Maybe one day soon.....

Astra Sandal Black and Metallic Mix


6. ASOS spotty dress

The perfect summer dress, has me dreaming of sunshine and holidays. Love the simplicity of the dress and the classic monochromatic spots, also the shape will be ideal for keeping cool on a hot day. Teamed with sandals and a straw bag, and you are ready for the day.

ASOS DESIGN trapeze maxi dress in oversized mono spot


7. Amazon ♡ Sunglasses 

So I already own two pairs of these sunnies, but the second I saw the lilac pair I knew I needed them! I get compliments every time I wear my tortoiseshell or white pair, they are such a fun accessory but also very chic. Plus lilac is such a key trend colour for the SS21 season and these are a great, inexpensive way to add a trend colour to your wardrobe....need to order ASAP.

Heart Sunglasses - Vintage Retro Cat Eye


8. Storage Crates

These days I am always on the look out for cute storage options (toddlers come with a lot of toys!), something practical yet chic. These crates are a great idea, stackable and available in a variety of colours, ideal to match in with the décor and not scream "toy storage". Just need to decide which of the 28 colours I am going to choose! 

Folding Crate — This Modern Life


Which of these pieces would make your Wishlist? leave me a comment below....

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with new posts!



Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade