Search This Blog

Pages

February Wishlist


A bizarre little assortment of items have made my wishlist this month. A few new season fashion items, along with an obscure homeware item... a brass armadillo - i was drawn to this as armadillos are my favourite animals and i though this would be so cute in my lounge. My favourite item would have to be the colourblocked satchel, i have been looking at the Cambridge company for a while now, trying to decide which one i would like to get and when i saw this one in the new season collection i knew i had found my bag. The gorgeous blush/pink colour blocking and scalloped edge make this a thing of beauty..and has 30th birthday pressie written all over it!

Black stripe wrap mini skirt £30 River Island, The Colt Camera bag £230 Love the IT, Patterned dress £29.99 H&M, Light pink geometric print back detail shirt £38 River Island, Brass Armadillo £29 West Elm,  The Striped Small Cloud Bag £130 The Cambridge Satchel company, Little Miss Selfie t-shirt £6 Primark

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with new posts!

4 comments

  1. Adding the skirt and 2 bags to my wish list!

    Anna Czarina Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you liked the pieces as much as i did x

      Delete
  2. It's a great wishlist. I love all theme but my favorite is this geometric Patterned dress
    I love your style and your blog too.
    Visit mine if you want
    many kisses
    http://www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - i have now seen the H&M dress in the flesh and it is even better in person, a lovely full structured skirt. Will head over to your blog and take a look xx

      Delete

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade