Search This Blog

Pages

My September


* Beautiful shades of berry, my favourite items in the perfect colour for Autumn. * A new beauty box, my first Birchbox, post coming soon. * Amazing presentation from new brand Hill & Friends, quirky and stylish - discover more. * My Little Pony and a gorgeous candy coloured bag, inspirational photograph from Stylist magazine. * New bedroom artwork, a mosaic wolf head, and best of all only £2.50 from Primark. * Etsy artwork simple and classic. * Impressive mannequin army guarding the door of the new refurbished River Island store in Birmingham, amazing clothes and bold Mary Portas-esque wigs. * Cheeky purchase from Bicester village, now my jewellery will travel in style nestled in this bright pink beauty. * End of a year for My Little Box, read my review here, the pros and cons of this French beauty subscription. * Three keys footwear styles every woman should own this autumn, fabulous flats my favourite, need the bee happy flats in my life. * A great motto to live by in life. * A beautiful if not slightly creepy morning in the fog covering the countryside. * New capsule collection for Oasis, #upmystreet fronted by presenter Laura Jackson . * Wearable art from the new Sophia Webster SS16 showcase, see all the best shoes and accessories from the event. * The last of My Little box with a great theme, Fashion, a great note to finish on. Love the box artwork a detailed front row illustration.
* Discovered Journaling cards for my new planner, this black & white set came from Ebay seller - littlescraps2013


* Celebrating hubby's birthday with the biggest balloons I could find! and very impressed they lasted 4 weeks before deflating, although Willow did not like the invaders in her house. * Even more beautiful in the flesh, these Sophia Webster boots are truly exquisite and have definitely on my lust list. * Simple Saturday outfit of the day - ripped jeans, textured sweater, pompom loafers and my trust Beau bag. Perfect for running errands. * The most beautiful collaboration I have seen yet, Fleur de Force and Feelunique.com. Both lip gloss shades offer great coverage and smell of vanilla - i bought Written in the stars, lovely everyday your lips but better shade & Starry starry night a deeper autumnal almost berry shade . * Pinterest has the most amazing fashion themed illustrations, this one caught my eye and is a great monochrome design. * My football outfit for hubby's birthday - Skinny jeans, striped tee, ankle boots and my favourite berry fedora. * Ted Baker's amazing till point in Selfridges, mirrored mosaics layered with butterflies. They have such amazing in store visuals at the moment. * 60's inspired look for work - leopard swing dress, leather jacket and pompom loafers. Bold but a great outfit for the buying office. * My favourite Pinterest image from this month, these shoes are amazing! i want both pairs. * Found this gorgeous printed chair in the Oasis fitting rooms, would be the perfect addition to my bedroom! great colour and print, shame it wouldn't fit in my handbag. * Enjoying the last of the summer sunshine with an iced vanilla latte, yum yum. * The most beautiful kitty, chilling with me on a Sunday morning. * An impromptu post, a roundup of my favourite London fashion week street style looks - the best place for inspiration especially fashion. * Cute image, kitty and leaves makes me feel so autumnal.
* The chicest email I have ever received, such a crisp stylish image from My Little Box.

Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade