Search This Blog

Pages

Spring has sprung


 
Seeing this image has really put me in a great summer mood. All the brands are shifting focus to the new season and this was part of a great email I received today, with a creative nod to New Years resolutions, check it out here.....I loved Boden's winter collection, especially all the monochrome and tweeds but I have to say this new collection is just as gorgeous, if not better. Every time I log on I find more new pieces that I want to own, at least if my purse allowed.

Such a British brand but not in a stuffy way. Joules is a little too Pony club for me, with very prim traditional pieces and I used to think that about Boden but recently the brand has sparked my interest. The recent use of colour and print is so modern and fresh yet still retains the simplicity and modesty that you expect to see. A great brand for all ages - I really love the little girls collection, some pieces I really wish were available in big girl sizes too and Mini Boden is even cuter! My only annoyance is the prices - I am all for quality but I do feel some items are over priced but it is a price bracket tat works for the brand so I rely on discounts and special offers.

1. Richmond Blazer £79, 2. Wool Peter Pan Dress £130, 3. Holland Park Coat £140

So far these three pieces are on my wish list. A great floral blazer - perfect for jazzing up a pair of jeans, a playful dress with Peter Pan collar, in my favourite shade of bubblegum pink and this striped coat that reminds me of a Humbug sweet (similar to a style in Oasis from FW13 that I was never able to find in my size). 3 different pieces that really give a sense of whats' to come in spring - particularly loving the influx of bright colours, especially those in the pink/purple family.

Lets hope the weather catches up with my happy summery mood soon.

1 comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade