Search This Blog

Pages

My July



My favourite shots from my cruise.....* A selection of the boat, the on deck bar (happy place hmmmm strawberry diaquari). * My sister and granny with none other than Noddy, definitely not who you expect to find aboard a cruise ship!). * Special trip outfits - a giant onesie party every night on our balcony. My sister, aunt and i went with matching stripes whilst our granny went all out in this child's onesie from Primark, perfect cruise attire - fun for all the family! * A random postcard from Brugges that reminded me of the wellingtons we stock at Lands' End.


* Happy slogan from Pinterest, which my hubby constantly reminds me of. * My new suede and leather Venetian pumps from Lands' End, beautifully crafted and so comfortable. Check them out Lands' End, several colours/patterns available. * This months favourite pics from Pinterest - particularly loving the shoes, a piece of pink artwork. * Styling my favourite khaki skinnies with a mix of animal and tribal prints for work. * My gorgeous new ASOS patchwork dress, can't wait to wear this with ankle boots. * Hot weather outfit, black vest dress with vintage Topshop floral kimono on top. Really cool and floaty for the office in this bizarre heat wave we are having. * My new assistant - open my drive gates, and get back in the car to find Willow familiarizing herself with the layout to find the best seat and not wanting to get out! * Gorgeous silky dress from New Look, finally had chance to wear with my old faithful Aldo sandals. * Birthday barbecue on Ognor beach, Wales for my best friends birthday. Sun, sea and sand topped off my weekend beautifully.

Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade