Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday Saves #2

Sunday Saves #2

Second instalment of my Instagram #tgfsundaysaves, where I share my favourite post from the week.

I really do get so much inspiration from Instagram on style & homeware. I also find it very interesting seeing the images I have saved, and the themes that start to appear - helps me to define my taste & style especially when it comes to colour & print. As you will see from this months saves I love dresses!! in all shapes and lengths, especially as they are my summer staple. Also I am obsessed with floral prints, especially the feminine ditsy kind. I also over the last few months been really drawn to close up images focusing on accessories - I think because I am trying not to shop as much, accessories revamp existing outfits at fraction of the cost of something new.

I also love finding new accounts and these are the ones that keep popping up in my saves....give them a follow!
1. Natasha @inmystyle
3. Katie @katiepenny
4. Lisa @cityrunmum
5. Manon @manon_calleja
6. Anais @lora_luneee
7. Cat @ohhidiy
8. Charlotte Olivia @iamcharlotteolivia

Sunday Saves #2 - all the details
What is your favourite image?
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with new posts!




Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade