Search This Blog

Pages

A New Discovery


I love to discover a new brand and the latest for me is Oliver Bonas. I had heard of the brand, ever since I received a fabulous necklace for my birthday a few years ago but have never actually shopped in the store. I walk past the little shop in St Pancras station so many times but never remember to pop in (usually remember when i am running for my train) but there was a pop up stand at the recent Stylist live event so I thought I would have a look and fell in love..... Although the stand was relatively small they had some amazing pieces on show and it gave a great sense of what the brand is about and the collections they have in store/online - from cute accessories and beauty gifts to quirky homeware and stunning made to order furniture. This stylish brand has so many beautiful items to offer, however worth noting some are a bit more on the pricey side but you pay for the good quality. How beautiful are the armchairs above - compact, colourful and would look amazing in my bedroom. 

After a long browse on the beautifully designed website when i got home, i found a few items that definitely need to be purchased, so here is my wishlist...
Chevron Throw £49 | Handwash £7 each - Neroli & Bergamot, Lycee & Green Melon | Ginger & Lime handmade soap £5 | Wild Primrose & Sweet Pea candle £20 | Acrylic storage box £38 | Washbags - Small neon leopard print £13.50 and Large flamingo print £19.50 | Contrast Button Tub chair £395


So during the Stylist event I may have made a couple of cheeky purchases (for research purposes of course) plus who doesn't love a 10% off event. I bought a stunning oversized colour block cardigan which is super soft with batwing sleeves, a lime & ginger hand cream which smells amazing and a china pink/rose gold spot trinket dish. All available online now or the end of October.
Now Christmas is fast approaching, I will make sure to send this post link to my husband and see if Santa leaves any Oliver Bonas goodies under the tree - fingers crossed.

Check out this amazing store for yourself at www.oliverbonas.com

Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade