Search This Blog

Pages

My August


"Enjoy every moment of your life"


* Gorgeous new makeup storage for my dressing table, simple and in a cute colour combo, perfect from Ikea - also got two more for my bathroom. * New fridge favourite, super energise smoothie from Innocent, which is strawberry, cherry & guarana and comes out the most beautiful purple/pink colour yummy. * Mini Primark haul, trying out some items from the beauty aisle. Neutrals eye shadow palette, hand creams, flamingo false nails, feather festival eyelashes for a hen party, natural eyelashes and a fantastic smelling pineapple & ginger candle. * Cute braid and ponytail in a desk selfie. * New styling loves - I always use Batiste dry shampoo so thought I would give the new Stylist range a go. Decided to buy the Shield My Locks Heat & Shine Spray and Texture Me Texturizing Spray - love them both, they make my hair so soft, smell amazing and offer perfect hold plus how cute is the packaging. * Friday evening beauty routine, including a new pink lemonade peel off face mask which smells amazing. * The latest addition to my growing Essie collection, this time in the shade "Cocktail bling" a gorgeous shade of grey, perfect neutral shade. * Finally went to the hair dressers and had my hair cut to a true lob - read more about my experience below in my blog post.


* New season lovely from Lulu Guinness - the style, the colour, the iconic lips all make this the most beautiful satchel bag. * Following the shopping rule, usually kept for jeans and white t-shirts: when you find the perfect one buy in every colour! This skater dress with t-shirt overlay is my perfect everyday dress and is cute in both solid black and this vintage floral print - good old ASOS (just need a few more colours/prints please). * Amazing documentary about Christian Louboutin on channel 4, a whole hour about shoes what more could a girl ask for. Watch catch up - The world's most luxurious shoes* My new lust brand, Self Portrait dresses are to die for!! All the intricate detailing is beautiful and sheer luxury only downside is the hefty price tag attached but would be a perfect investment piece for a special occasion. * Thought I was over my pompom keyring obsession until I saw these cuties on the @dune Instagram feed and bam I back in love, need them both!! * One amazing afternoon in the rain these goodies arrived and brighten up my day! Stunning marble/wood effect phone case all the way from Italy via Etsy, the perfect cover for my phone. Plus these rosegold swing earrings from ASOS, a great everyday earring and the mix of colour and stones is beautiful. * Saw this outfit in Look magazine and fell in love instantly, the products are great but the styling is just gorgeous and an outfit I could totally see myself wearing. Have spent last week watching Newlook.co.uk for the necklace to arrive. * Continuing my obsession with burgundy tones with my new accessory additions, felt fedora from Accessorize and oversized leopard print scarf from ASOS.


* Came across the cutest little ice cream parlour, very 50's and so many yummy flavours - I went for chocolate and banana ice cream topped with cream, marshmallows, chocolate sauce and a wafer..yummy! * Surprise tickets from hubby to see Legally Blonde the musical, the perfect way to spend a wet Sunday afternoon (only downside was in an outdoor theatre which was a little chilly. A very good show just a little too much pink for hubby. * Adding some much needed green into my lounge with this plant from Ikea and it's fabulous gold pot, great addition to the corner of the room.

Favourite Blog Posts: 
My New hair - my hairdresser experience, the highs and the lows. AW15 has hit the highstreet - see what my top picks are, the items you need for the chillier months from three of my favourite stores. How to wear florals, the perfect print for everyday no matter how you incorporate into your style. Finally Barbie is back and has a new shoe designer, see the new collaboration with Sophia Webster.

So sad Summer is almost at an end (in the UK anyway)!

Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade