Search This Blog

Pages

Spring Wardrobe

So spring has sprung on the highstreet, even if the weather hasn't yet received the memo and i am excited to start adding some spring pieces to my wardrobe to brighten up what has been a rather dull winter, with so much black and grey. I am yet to see whole new collections as Northampton is not quite the centre of the fashion world and usually only has snippets of a full range, however the following pieces have already caught my eye in both store and online - a collection of pieces that would work well with my wintery favourites for now but add some much needed colour and newness. My new years fashion resolution is to buy less and wear more - with some gorgeous pieces already in my wardrobe i am trying to only buy items i love.

I bought the New Look jumper this weekend and can't wait to wear it next week layered over my favourite dress with a statement necklace. The Topshop dress has been ordered and arrives at the end of next week - just in time for my London trip. This will be a great piece for work as it is a great everyday shape but has a fun element and a quirky edge, it is also a different colour for me as i am not normally one for neon green but the subtle use of this bright against the simple grey intrigues me. The remainder of the pieces i will get as and when i find them - a trip to Oxford street next weekend i am sure will help to locate them and probably many more. 


-♥-
1. Floral textured flippy dress £32 - Topshop2. Grey shrunken knit Jumper £14.99 - New Look
3. Cold shoulder denim dress £25 - Dorothy Perkins4. Coral waterfall blazer £24.99 - New Look
5. Pink textured pencil skirt £20 - Dorothy Perkins6. Floral blazer £50 - River Island


Are you embracing the new spring collections yet or are you waiting for warmer weather?

Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade