Search This Blog

Pages

My September



* Lands' End Shoes - all about print and pattern this season in my footwear. 
* "About Time" - the best film i have seen in a while. A true romantic comedy that left me blubbing in the cinema and really appreciating my life and my amazing husband. * Marks and Spencer Leading Ladies post, amazing British women promoting the uber brand's new campaign. * SS14 Fashion week Mulberry invitation, miniature Wedgewood tea set - another British heritage brand, if only i had received one rather than just seeing the photo's online. * My amazing Bianca Calf-hair ballet pumps, beautifully soft and comfortable, a perfect way to wear leopard print in the office.


* Finally managed to find a cute case for my Samsung phone - embracing my inner child with bunny ears and a pompom tail (although Willow is currently looking after the tail). * My new Autumn Winter handbag, breaking from my designer tradition and invested in a Topshop bag in a gorgeous wine shade, my colour of choice for the season. * Love how thick the September Issue of Vogue is, full of great new season articles and a touching interview with the beautiful Alexa Chung. * A snapshot into my winter wardrobe - ASOS leopard print swing dress with my H&M leather jacket, New Look statement necklace with H&M buttoned up shirt, and Dorothy Perkins bright pink dress also with my biker jacket. All three styled with my amazing fur collar, cute cuddly and stylish. 


* My bag favourites from the Mulberry Fashion Week show - can feel a trip to Bicester coming on. * My favourite advert shot from the M&S leading ladies campaign - coats on the River Thames. * A forgotten treasure from the depths of my jewellery box - my little owl brooch, vintage Topshop. * Getting my fox on, cute jumper from none other than Sainsburys Tu range and a bargain at just £20. Very impressed with the range in store at the moment * Even managed to find my favourite new season colour in Essie nail polish! Wicked, the perfect shade of burgundy/plum. * The latest new season magazine - Cosmopolitans version of Elle Collections, actually a good collection of catwalk, behind the scenes and how to's.


* River island statement Tribal necklace - made good use of my Elle magazine discount card and bought this bold necklace. * New Topshop blouse, a beautiful print and an interesting cut too with an open slip back. * Forever 21 charm necklace - only £3.50. This store really is the best place for cute pieces at a fantastic price. * New fairy lights from my favourite place - IKEA, i could actually live here it is my guilty pleasure to visit all the showrooms!. * Finally found one!! after giving up hope of ever finding one an Alison Diet Coke bottle and didn't even notice it until i was about to throw it in the bin! * Sample sale bargain, nothing like a shopper with a touch of sparkle.

So that was my September...... can't quite believe it is October already!!

Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade