Search This Blog

Pages

My March



* My shiny new Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, such a great phone and very chic in white/silver.
* My march reading: Paris Street Style: A guide to effortless chic and Confessions of a Fashionista the Good, the Bad and the Botox by Angela Clarke.
* Street style post - my favourite element of Fashion week. * Spot Wellingtons from Blacks, a bargain at £20, great for all this March snow we have been having. * Princess Willow taking first dibs on this months Vogue. * The strangest window display piece i have seen in a very long time - Monsoon's cat and mouse! Caught my eye 4 stuffed cats were very unexpected especially in a window display. * My march jewels£1.50 bracellet from Topshop, gotta love a sale purchase and a coral and gold statement number from Forever 21. * BEST dress ever from ASOS, great for layering now and bare legs when the sun finally comes out! Has already had its debut in the office. * Fabuloius  birthday card for my granny - love the fashionable pug design and witty message: "Grandma You're like a big piece of fudge...really sweet and a little nutty!" Sums her up nicely.




* Such a happy moment when this dropped through my letter box - soon followed by a Twilight marathon, all 5 DVD's in one weekend....ahh bliss. * New Topshop pumps, great for the summer. * A United Colours of Benetton advert that caught my eye, using pink in a slightly grunge way. * My spring/summer wish list, check out the post here....  * Kate Spade @  Bicester Village - my new favourite shop, loving the unique jewellery wall. Plus my Kate Spade scarf. * Cath Kidston washbag, in a gorgeous spot print. Large enough for all those girly essentials. * My new inspiration board for the month. I collect so many images during the month i though it would make sense to show you guys the kind of things that inspire me. Here is my March board. * The best end to the month - a new pair of shoes. Simple enough in design but in an on trend colour that will look amazing in the office with a little black dress.

This month has been a bit crazy and a lot has happened - keep following to see what the new month brings.....and help me celebrate my 27th birthday.

Let me know if you have any exciting things planned for April.


Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade