Search This Blog

Pages

My January



* Beautiful food mixer - by Kenwood, this would look gorgeous in my kitchen. * ASOS Bunny ballet flats £25, have been lusting over these for months and finally my size was available. 
* Willow helping me with website design. * The SNOW, i normally love snow however the endless ice and falling over somewhat ends the romantic veil it creates. Willow loved it though jumping around like a little bunny in the snow drifts - all good till she disappeared in a deep spot. 
* Gorgeous Mulberry illustration found on Pinterest. * My sale bargain from River Island - tweed and leather jacket, bargain at £20. * H&M floral skirt - on my SS13 wishlist, great for the office. * Blurred catwalk image,from the SS13 Mulberry show (including the great Anna Wintour) - love this image so much it is now my Twitter header.



All of the above pictures are from my holiday to the Lake District. I have only chosen a few pictures to share as it was a very wet and windy break so not many beautiful imagery was captured!

* Our hotel The Regent by the Lake - inside and out. * The wet and windswept explorer, out on a local walk. * The Rheged Centre a collection of galleries/food/shops all inside a Cumbria hill side. * Me in the rain - my normal attire isn't really rain friendly however i think i am working the waterproof and wellies well. * A gorgeous waterfall (blurred imaged due to rain!) also a rainy day view across the hills. * The highlight of our trip to a wildlife park - the elegant, graceful giraffes. * A selection of views (even a hint of sunshine!)



* The highlight of the entire holiday - a small detour on the way home to York, home of  the Mulberry factory store, my new favourite place! and my beautiful purchase an over sized Tillie satchel.

Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade