Search This Blog

Pages

My December


*A favourite part of Christmas for me - decorating the tree. We always have a silver and purple theme and i have to say this year's tree is beautiful. * Nail wraps are my new obsession, after trying a variety of brands, these Primark Nail wraps pleasantly surprised me as they were only £1 for 20 wraps and they actually lasted almost 2 weeks!  *His & Hers advent calendars - this is the choice left in Tesco on the 1st December! Oh well i was happy with Disney Princess' however hubby not so much with Power Rangers!  * Willow showing her brand loyalty - a new Primark bag the purrrrfect place to sleep on these cold winter nights. * Topshop flippy printed dress - oxblood a new colour for me, has been worn to death already this month, especially nice with the open back detail. * A Comedy night at the SnoDome Milton Keynes, date night with my hubby, laughed so hard i cried! * New favourite outfit for work - cute but professional when teamed with my Topshop blazer. *The magical glitter tree @ Milton Keynes Christmas fair, a beautiful alternative to the traditional pine especially with the fairy characters dotted around. Had a true childhood moment in winter wonderland including a ride on the carousel.  *My sparkly dress for Christmas Day - my fashionista alternative to the cheesy Christmas jumper.


* My beautiful Tassimo coffee machine (at last Costa coffee at home) thank you mum & dad. * More DVD's to add to my collection - Gossip Girl season 4, Glee season 2, The Vampire Diaries season 3 and Ted.  * A Memoir by Grace Coddington. Ever since the September Issue i have been amazed by this woman's life and work. * Lauren Conrad's Beauty book - the perfect partner to her style bible i received last year. * Charlie the family cat chillin on Christmas Day, after her share of Turkey. * A true style find on Pinterest - need to track these beauties down, my inner magpie must have them. * My favourite Christmas moment - my Hubby, Father in law and Brother in law modelling their Christmas jumpers. * New Year - New nail colour. I have always wanted to try a Coral, especially after seeing so many blog posts about this colour so i chose to go with  Essie - Tart Deco . * New hair care products from the Lee Stafford Argan oil range, available @ Boots. Have bought the Heat defense spray and Nourishing Miracle Oil, both smell amazing and have already made my hair smooth and frizz free. I have thought about buying these for a while now - especially as Argan hair oil seem to be this year's it beauty product however they are pricey compared to my normal styling products but as L'Oreal says - We are worth it!


2012 has been a good year for me - lots of excitement, including Fashion weekend, my promotion to assistant buyer and of course launching this blog.
Hope you all have an amazing New Year - here's to 2013 and all that it brings.

Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade