Search This Blog

Pages

Bumble & Bumble


I first heard about the Bumble & Bumble brand a few years ago but couldn't find a local place to buy the products. Last week i found that Boots have started stocking this amazing brand online and i immediately logged on and had a little spending spree.
Having always had a pixie crop hairstyle until 2 years ago, when i decided to grow my hair for my wedding, i have learnt a lot in the past year about the best products for my hair. My usual products are from Aussie and Lee Stafford but i came across two Bb products that i had to have.

I went for the Bb Prep spray designed to prep the hair before styling and the Bb Shine spray designed to give hair a glossy shine once styled.



The Bb prep spray is amazing, it has left my hair smooth and soft and more manageable, although it doesn't have an amazing smell but i will overlook this as i LOVE it!
The Bb shine spray has a gorgeous smell and adds a beautiful glossy shine to my hair, especially on my new highlights and a little goes a long way.


I will definitely be investing in more Bumble & Bumble goodies - does anyone have any recommendations of what i should try next??


Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade